PRAWNING NITE!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Went prawning last sat~ As usual, us being bored and all. With nothing much to do decided that we should go prawning. My virgin prawn session with khukhu!! bhaha.... like i once read from somewhere...

DO NOT RATIO UR PRAWNS AND YOUR FISHING TIME COST. bhahahaha...

End up i did the taboo and found that my prawns cost a damn $3.75 Each!! freakin caught only 8 of the damn crawlers in 3 hrs. kinda sad actually.

Being there the first time... I really didnt know what I should expect. jumping prawns.. angry snappy ones...

I totally agree on a few points i once seen in another blog.

NOISY AH BENGS CATCH MORE PRAWNS.

bahhaa... me NOT being one. catch lesser! Now who the hell says I'm an ah beng should slap themselves!! hahahaaaa..


1st cute little prawn I caught after sitting idle for like 25 mins.... BTW, I DO NOT like to touch live eeky stuffs that swims underwater! Check out the "sissy" look I had! Took me awhile to start getting used to touching these crawlers.



Me trying to unhook the prawn with my bare hands. Its not easy for a 1st timer.. took me about 2 mins. KhuKhu is there being the indian chief telling me wat to do Btw. haha..


Fixing up the "bait" I have no idea what it is... think its chicken liver or something...



Woot~ 2nd Catch!!! Its one of the biggest we caught the whole nite~



KhuKhu trying her hands on the Pole. haha.. she has experience in this.. but I cant be sure.. haha... I saw the float bobbing and she didnt even try to tug it.... haha wonder what is she waiting for..


SUCCESS on the battle with the crawlers!!! Im still not very used to touching them tho.. hahaha



Another one of the bigger ones~

End of the Fishing hours.. Time for BBQ~!!!

Miss KhuKhu the Cooku~
She is totally in it isnt she?

The Battle spoils!


I totally wanna do this again! bhaha..
Next time... the NEXT TIME.... i shall bring back more spoils to end the session!

BEWARE!!! U creepy bastards.

0 comments: